We offer several comprehensive wedding photography packages and a selection of optional extras which allow you to personalise your wedding photography to be as individual as you are.
Our packages are changing for 2019 onwards with an exciting range of new features and options. This section of our website is currently being updated. Please contact our studio for more information.
A deposit of £200 is required for photography on all weddings where our coverage is less than 12 hours. For weddings longer than 12 hours the deposit is £250. All deposits are non-refundable after 14 days. Your balance is payable one calendar month prior to the date of your wedding. Payments can be made by card, bank transfer, cheque or via PayPal.
AMD Photography is the wedding photography division of AMD Studios Ltd., all services are sold subject to terms & conditions. Prices valid until 31 December 2018.
Our clients demand the very best from our wedding photography and our prices reflect this. Professional photography and film-making is a full-time business for us. We only use the very highest quality kit and software ideally suited to photographing and editing your wedding day.
- Fully qualified members of the MPA
- Canon EOS-1D X dSLR cameras
- Canon EOS-5D MkIII dSLR back-up cameras
- Canon PowerShot G1 X discreet camera
- Canon L-series f2.8 MkII lenses
- Canon 600EX-RT flashguns
- Manfrotto tripods & heads
- California Sunbounce reflectors
- Gekko LED lighting
- Litepanels LED soft lighting
- Dell Precision editing workstations
- Alienware editing mobile workstations
- Adobe Master Collection software
- Panasonic ZT Studio Master Panel
- Netgear Pro NAS systems
- Cloud based offline archiving
© All Rights Reserved. | Version 010114
Website Designed by AMD Studios Ltd. UK